Pool & Clubhouse Rules and Guidelines (updated 2019)
The pool is for the exclusive use of the residents and their guests. The following rules apply:
A. All persons using the pool and pool facilities do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. There is no lifeguard.
B. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult resident (age 18 or older).
C. Guests are limited to a maximum of six (6) per household, and must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Guests will be asked to leave if the resident is not present.
With notification to any Clubhouse Committee member by a resident of an expected visit from out-of-town guests, an exception to the above rule of limiting guest numbers may be granted on some occasions. The number of additional guests must be minimal so that other residents may not feel restricted in their own usage of the swimming pool area.
D. The following rules apply to the pool area:
NO animals or pets (except service animals)
NO glass containers or other breakable items
NO running, diving, or disruptive behavior
NO excessive noise, splashing in pool, or radios without headphones
NO private pool parties
NO large rafts or body floats, or any other large inflatables
NO AC electrical devices
NO drinks or food in the pool
NO use of profanity
E. Swimming is permitted only in garments sold as swim wear. Infants must also wear suitable and lined swim suits. No non-swimmable diapers are permitted in the water.
F. Lounge chairs or tables may not be reserved and must be repositioned after use. All trash and paper goods must be removed from the pool area.
G. Wet swimwear is not permitted in the Clubhouse lounge area.
H. The pool will be open daily during swimming season from dawn until dusk.
Violation of rules may result in damage fees or loss of privileges.
The Clubhouse is for the private use of residents. Residents should not share the keypad entry code.
- Smoking, including all tobacco products and electronic cigarettes, is prohibited in all areas – clubhouse, pool area, parking lot.
- No animals (pets), except service animals, are allowed in the clubhouse at any time.
- No large volume deep-fat fryers (i.e. turkey fryers, commercial fryers) of any kind are allowed. Barbecues and the use of cookers are restricted to the concrete grilling area.
- The gas grill is to be operated by adult residents only and cleaned properly after each use.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult resident to use exercise equipment.
- Rental Use: The Clubhouse is available for rental to residents only for non-profit parties or meetings. The following additional rules apply, as well as the above listed rules.
- The rental fee is $25 and will be invoiced by the management company. Each resident receives one free rental per calendar year. Reservations are granted on a first-request basis.
- Child and teenage parties are permitted only with an adult resident present.
- The Clubhouse is available for rental between the hours of 8:00 AM and midnight. However, music or loud noise must cease at 10:00 PM.
- The renting resident is to be present at the Clubhouse at all times during the booked event.
- The renting resident will have exclusive use of the clubhouse, except for the exercise room.
- The Association will furnish no party items. The renting resident will be responsible for providing all needed supplies for their event.
- The renting resident is responsible for all cleanup and trash removal. Cleanup must be done (completely) the day of the party. Trash should be contained in garbage bags and placed in the outside trash receptacle.
- Damages to the Clubhouse, furniture, or equipment, and any follow-up cleaning done by the Association will be billed to the renting resident.
- No nails or tape other than low adhesive painters tape should be used to hang pictures or streamers on the walls or doors. Use of confetti, silly string, glitter, or the like is prohibited. Nothing should ever be hung from the light or ceiling fan fixtures.